Attachments on Buyer Requests

theratypist

I don’t know if it’s just me experiencing this, but have you guys tried downloading an attachment from the buyer request and not being able to open it once it’s downloaded??

I think this is a new feature, I’m not sure… The last time I went to the buyer’s requests area I didn’t see this.

Dunno? I sent a potential buyer an audio snippet of a job they wanted done via the attachment setting but I have no idea if it worked or not, they haven’t gotten back to me yet, hopefully they did, otherwise I will have to upload it to the cloud somewhere else! 🙂

Oh no, @r3k0d3d… I’m talking about the buyer’s requests area. You’ll see yours at http://fiverr.com/user/yourusername/requests 🙂 I think the attachment setting works fine with regards to messages and delivering orders, but I’m talking about buyers in the buyer’s requests area attaching their files for jobs they’re looking to be done. I’m not able to open the files they’ve attached.

@theratypist Could it be your Anti-virus not allowing you to open it? Or somewhere along the line the upload to Fiverr’s server got corrupted, or just user error on the uploaders behalf, how many did you try to download and open, give me some links if they’re still valid and I will try at my end and see if we can sort this out? 🙂

Nps, yeah I tried downloading a file from Buyer Requests to see if I could do the gig and it was nothing but 16 seconds of silence then a click, I was like wt*? Either it didn’t work or the seller didn’t know what they were doing? LOL 😛

Archived