Buyers gone wild | 2 out of 10 buyers will try to cheat/ you

vsanto18

Reply to @estymcmahon: buyers, sellers, everyone says nasty stuff from time to time. You’ve been stirring the pot a lot, and people react. I don’t particularly care what went down between you and your nemesis seller, but crowing about ruining him and bitterly complaining on a forum filled with sellers isn’t the best way to go about it. Or allegedly PMing people with abuse. Sounds like you wanted someone to give you a cheap WP theme, and you got it. Also sounds like you know a lot about WP themes, so I guess you were shoving dogsbody work onto someone else on the cheap then got pissed because you what you paid for?

Either way, I can assure you that plenty of people have probably added you to their “auto-cancellation” list. Nobody wants to work with angry, mean people. You lost $15. I also lost $15 on the worst (music) gig ever last night, but I’m just chalking that up to high expectations and new experience. You’d be wise to do the same.

Time is the essence you will learn and grow better each day. I’ve been with fiverr for almost three years now. Description of your gig is agreement between buyer and seller so make it as much clearer as you can. Fiverr recently introduced the feature of modification charges add it to your gig. What happens usually is that as time passes you learn what things buyer will like and you improve your quality also be patient with them and with every delivery add this message I’ve made the changes exactly as you requested let me know if you want more changes… And after that ask them to leave a nice positive review and also tell their friends about you… This is a psychological statement that makes them trust you and complete order as well… Negative reviews are bad for business so refund buyers where ever you think it’s necessary… I don’t tell my secrets so I hope that helps everyone here… Best Regards

In the end there’s nothing we can do but offer the best service possible. Lets not hate on buyer who try to us as cheat sellers. Instead let us be the better person and try to resolve any disagreement in an amicable manner. Now while many will not agree with my position in an incident where I had a disgruntled returning buyer who made every attempt to cheat my services on a second order I actually ended up requesting that Fiverr not only cancel the second order but also refund the paid amount on the first order. Today this content is available online after being used by the buyer for which I have not taken payment. My point in all this and it may not go for everyone is; do not let the actions of a dishonest buyer determine your reaction but rather consider it as doing a favor for someone who does not appreciate your efforts. Karma works for all of us and we will receive our just reward for our kindness.

Just my two cents guys and girls.

Archived