How to get the first order?!

Guest sharpieandy

Guest sharpieandy

I already make 2 gigs, and this is my 2nd day but no one order it. when I search for my gigs as a buyer, it already stacked by so many other gigs. Will it ever be able to get order?

If I have to make a new gigs, what should I do so it can be hits?

this is my fiverr page btw fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: Your username is a hyperlink to your profile. Any other gig/profile links should be posted in the My Fiverr Gigs category. You can learn more forum rules by reading the at the top of this page.

Saw your Gigs. Good ones. Head over to “Buyer Requests” section and send some offers. Do it every day as you have only so many offer allowances per day. Other than that, being patient is also a wise suggestion. Good customer service is also recommended. Don’t worry they’ll come to you. ;😉

Netzela

What surprises me is that quite a lot of people who offers logos or any design related gigs are using a photo of a celebrity or some stock image for their Fiverr profile image. Isn’t the profile image like your Fiverr business card? Why won’t people use an image that would best represent themselves, especially if they are in the design field?
sharpieandy, it says that you can create a logo in 24 hours. I think it’s been 24 hours since kjblynx gave you the great tip of changing your profile pic. If you are serious about making money here at Fiverr, I hope you start working on that profile pic very soon!

Guest sharpieandy

well i dont want to use my own face just like you, zeus777.
I currently try to make more samples to add the galery. And someone actually send some message. I replied but he didn’t reply back. I was just exited about that but…

Reply to @sharpieandy:
Oh, I wasn’t trying to say that you need to use a photo of your own face.
Like you have pointed out, I’m using a drawing of myself ( drawn by me) instead of a photo because I thought it best represents me.
I was suggesting you should use an image that was created by yourself.
I’m sure you had something in your PC that was created by you that you could have used when you decided to join Fiverr, and I think using a stock photo doesn’t seem like the best choice, especially if you are in the creative field.

Another thing is, there are sooooooooooo many logo gigs available at Fiverr.
Promoting the h*ck out of is using all the available social media is the key!
If not, you can start from promoting it to your friends.

Im just one month old in fiverr and earned $160 in two projects. believe me i also got very sad when i started and there is no orders in hand but my confidence to deliver design in a best manner where client is 100% satisfied. I took a strategy not run behind making money right now and this is not the time as im very new. Lets people judge my work and they are satisfied with whatever the minimum price. I place my gig order in very less say around max $10 to $40 and give my whole bunch of service to that order for free. First order i got , its a poster, rather i would have taken $60 for this i offered in $20. I got the order and then its my execution time, i have delivered that in 2 hrs. client is very happy and he recommend other friends to me and i got 2nd order simultaneously.
That’s the way you win client heart but dedication, promise and do more attitude is the key to success. “Do your best, best always comes to you in any form.”

Guest sharpieandy

@zeus777 k, I might change my profile pict later. And btw, I’m still in college so my friends do not have things like fiverr yet. @vattemt yes, me too try to do crazy promo. I try to make 2 logo for 5$, for my first order and to practice myself. I will just exercising right now

While I think some people’s approach to answer this was a bit harsh, it’s really just an anxious seller who wants to get ‘cracking’ so to speak. We were all there once maybe not the same level of anxiousness, but we were all new once so please be mindful of how we come down on new, over-zealous or anxious newbie sellers.

I got my first order literally 2 hours after creating my account and it has been steady ever since. Some weeks I am buried in work and some weeks I am cruising. It’s different for everyone @sharpieandy.

I understand that you are eager but you have gotten 2 orders so far and that is awesome actually. Just try to have excellent customer service and a clean but detailed profile and gigs. Buyers will come as every day the Fiverr world is growing.
When you get a client just ‘wow’ them so much that they become repeat buyers. |Repeat buyers are key!

I have seen your profile and gigs and good so far & I am sure your 3rd order is right around the corner. Just be patient, active in the discussions, read the forum posts [including the rules] they are helpful. The more you know the better you are able to market yourself

All the best 🙂

Archived