I think pretty good to have a chart that show current gig on each field in fiverr

The idea is we got a chart that show how many gig of each job title on fiverr

Example: for business card design, a chart that show how many gigs about business card design are avaiable for us- seller.

What’s this for ? : it very handy to get to know which job or gig is so much people in it that mean you find less money cause lot of competitor .

So if we know which job is too much people in, we can find another less competitor and create new one, with this chart it made people whole new gig that noone did before and make buyer got lot of choice in fiverr. i think this was great.

How about you guys think?

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to suggestion box

I don’t think that is likely to happen. It’s not Fiverr’s job to do our business research for us. Our Fiverr gigs are our own business efforts. As is the case with any business, each seller should do his/her own research to determine which services they want to offer, and which categories they wish to sell those services from.

It is not Fiverr’s job to tell us which niches we should be selling in. That is something we should be doing in our own gig research. Pick something you’re good at doing, and figure out how to turn it into a successful gig.

Don’t create gigs based upon which categories have fewer gigs. Create gigs based upon the skills that YOU have, and that YOU can produce professionally. You’re not doing anyone any service by trying to sell services that you are not skilled at completing.

Reply to @jonbaas: your opinion just right when create gig base on our skill, that right and i’m no doubt about this, cause i can’t do which i’m not good at, i’m designer and i hate coding and i can’t create a gig about this one.

But many people like mine, i’m a generalist type, i can do as a designer and can do other thing quite well, but “other thing” that i did’t know i’m good at quite a lot. This chart does, it show me in general how many category and gig in fiverr that i can explore i can do it well. It’s pretty good, right?

When i just new in here, i create gig infographic cause i think that’s my favorite, after several day diging in fiverr, i realized i can do translator,banner ad,bussiness card and etc, fiverr is what i can sell things crazy to people, so amazing.

Hi dusuacangmon,

don’t think about how many are doing what you do at all. It really does not matter.
What matters is doing what you are the best at.

I see too many sellers deciding they will do things they have no ability to do,
such as writing gigs when they can’t write.

If there are a million people doing what you do, but you are the best,
you will succeed.

Archived