Other Payment Gateway Options

Guest dabys07

Guest dabys07

Limiting the payment gateway to PayPal alone is discriminatory against those whose are from countries blacklisted by PayPal and are doing incredible credible business here on fiverr. It would be etremely appreciated if another gateway like 2checkout is added to fiverr v2 that will be out soon since I personally have noway of collecting my earnings here nor can I recycle them.

Guest gamersuscentral

I completely agree! Paypal and Payoneer shouldn’t be the only option available. Im from the USA so paypal is more efficient, although I will never use paypal because I had a bad experience with them back in 2005 and had to take them to court just to get my money. So for now Im using payoneer, of course once it become available. But… for those people out there who cant us paypal because their from other countries, in which paypal isn’t an option, then there should be another option available for them, and not have to wait a whole month, like with payoneers situation. I think a lot of people steer away from fiverr because of this. If more options were available then there would be much more traffic. If you are from Nigeria or any of those scamming countries, then goodluck! hah

But seriously Fiverr. At least add another option for everyone to use to withdraw their payments. Please.

Guest dabys07

Thank you. But in truth this doesn’t cost fiverr much and they already tax us on every transaction we make so collecting our revenue should be made as convinient as possible.

Archived