My gig is not selling

sophia0061

Hey every one,

It seems like lot of people see my gig but no body seem to buy it. I wonder whats wrong with my gig layout. I’ll be great full if somebody can point out how to improve my gigs.

Thanks.

P.S.

Following is the link to my one of gig. It has;

IMP: 538

clicks: 40

Views: 163

sales:3

[self-promotion removed]

i think many people do jobs like yours and it cause new seller get harder to find order, mine too.

try spread many gig in other field, such as on advertising gig they got cool one name: HOLD MY SIGN, i think it very good for female have nice face like yours, try one, one top seller on there got over 2k review, she cute too.

There are a few reasons I can see why you may not be selling any gigs. FIrst, your Facebook likes are against the rules of facebook. And why do you have some sexy picture on that gig, that makes no sense.

As for your advertising someone’s kindle book in 60 facebook groups, you have to give a bit more background on what kind of groups. Just general book lover groups? What are some of your past statistics? Have you done this for anyone before? Promoting anything on a FB group is only as good as the target market of readers and whether they match the product being advertised.

Also regarding books, are you a book lover yourself? How many books per week do you read that you are so active in 60 different facebook groups.

And what does it mean you will “promote” the book to the FB group.

I think your gig description is too short. And in your profile, what kind of social media marketing experience do you really have? Just saying that you have general experience doesn’t seem like enough. Did you go to school and get a degree in marketing? Did you work for a professional company doing this? Or did you just learn at home on your own.

Guest allplrarticles

You’re not the only one that ask why their gigs are not selling…The problem is there are more sellers than buyers on Fiverr that is why a lot of people do not make money on fiverr and they come to this forum to complain that they are not making any money…There is nothing wrong with your profile picture…your profile picture is perfect…

Reply to @allplrarticles:
No, the problem here on Fiverr is with sellers. Many sellers expect to be successful without doing any work, or without thinking of their gigs like a business. No one is entitled to sales just by being on Fiverr. Fiverr is not “easy money” – Fiverr gigs are a business. Treat them like a business, and they will bring you success.

Archived