How much is your 1st months on fiverr income?

dusuacangmon

ah. that depends on what you do

Mine was $ 0.00 🙂

The idea here is that develop yourself and your GIGs constantly. Do some marketing here and there and at the end voila you get some sales. Then once you get rolling no one will stop you.

Enjoy your time here on fiverr.

Thanks
@ana2001

This is my first month on Fiverr and I have earned a healthy $240. I achieved Level 1 easily enough and I am close to getting level 2. I really like Fiverr’s simple and clear format and I am getting more and more work each week. My repeat business is good too, which is pleasing. I don’t seem to have hit a dry spell yet but I do also offer my services via Freelancer, Elancer and People Per Hour, which mitigates this. Most of my work does come via Fiverr and Freelancer however, but I still prefer the easy format of Fiverr. Keep at it folks and focus on customer service and delivering within time-frames and you will flourish.

I am still new here and i think people have problem trusting new members in the market. but there is no way you will know whether a seller is accountable or trustworthy if you do not try him or her out. please i am here to render services to my customer and to make sure they are satisfy.

Reply to @dusuacangmon: thanks i made my account in 2014 but not used.
in july i made my first gig, and ordered 4 gig of $5 on same day 🙂

in 15 days become level one seller,

but i write Some keywords in chat (not aware about that) like “email” “money” etc.

so fiverr degrade my level 😛
again stared m jounery and now on level 1 sooner it will be level 2 and will inform you …
but some bad experience are met on fiverr, ( lill scared )
thanks for commenting,

Archived