Rated positive, but bad comment about my work from the buye

metamorfotika

Ok, so I just had and experience with a buyer who ordered without following my instructions right, he made the order without asking me if I was able to get the right outfits and the right sceneries that I specify clearly in my instructions that they should ask first, so I told him what i had in hand in order for me to finish the sale, and I told him what I didn´t have in hand and that I might not be able to make by the time fiverr marked the deadline. He told me, not to worry about the deadline, that he would wait until I was ready and that I could take my time. So I did took my time, and I told him how I was going to take the pictures, which was what I had in hand. I think he is a confused buyer, because even though I told him what I gathered for the pictures, he responded me mentioning the specific outfit that he wanted, with a beach like scenery or minimum a pool or garden. I took the pictures not specific outfit with colors, but it was the bikini he asked for and that iit was hard for me to find (clearly I don´t have a gig with a bikini option), but i thought it was worth a try. So I sent him the pics, unfortunately after the deadline, but he didn´t cancel though, and he marked it with a positive rating, mentioning I tried, but killed me saying he wouldn´t recomend me, because it wasn´t what he expected. What??? I mean, is he a good buyer? He didn´t follow instructions, he made an order without asking if I was able to do it. I don´t have a gig mentioning a bikini, and even though I gave it a shot and took the photos with a bikini, he doesn´t recomend me as a seller??? Am I missing something? I haven´t even rated him as a buyer, I´m not sure how to react to his positive rating but bad comment. 😦

Doesn’t fiverr have a way to respond to your feedback? If so you should respond (kindly) and explain that you think communication was an issue and reiterate how important it is that you are messaged first before a gig is purchased.

Ask him By offering a refund , or redoing the service 🙂

dont force the buyer, the buyer may left negative feedback if you disturb him 😃

it’s also happened on me one time …

LOOK->

1)Did 6 Revision For one Buyer

where one was promised before order

2)Buyer left No Feedback after all revision

3)requested the Buyer to left a positive feedback ,at-lease …

4)Buyer left A Positive Feedback But with a warning message to buyer’s :😃

requested Him to change it to good comment or remove it …

5)he left a negative feedback …

6)at last , i have need to refund him in agree to remove the feedback 😃

???WHAT HAPPENS ?

SO ! be careful …

Hope it helps

When i deliver each GIG, i write some lines in it, these help buyer to understand about rating and review.

WHAT I WRITE
Please consider sharing your experience with FIVER People by leaving a positive feedback and collecting this Gig, it will really improve my work.

Kindly, don't post any negative comment without having contacted me first: allow me to solve your any problem.

If you really like my work, why not BUY me a CUP of COFFEE by buying a GIG of Coffee here: http://fiverr.com/bitbyteworld/let-you-buy-me-a-cup-of-coffee

So in these simple lines, i ask the buyer many things:

1) Collect my GIG
2) Share experience with Fiverr by leaving review
3) Leave positive review
4) If you are not happy and about to write a negative review, don't do and communicate with me first for any problem or thing you are not happy.
5) Ask for tip

So Far So GOOD, this help me and in completed 144 orders i only got 2 NEGATIVE REVIEWS.

Hope it will help any of you.

Thanks,
Nauman

I believe the response to negative feedback should be super friendly and professional. This way folks will see that you deal with it professionally and the negative won’t have much merit. I have a tendency to shy away from sellers who respond poorly to a negative(not on here venting because I totally understand you get a bummer customer sometimes, but in the actual feedback section of a gig it’s important to convey professionalism no matter what).

Guest spooky947

I did more than 10 revision for one buyer and she send her feed back to my inbox. 😃 Then I asked her to rate me positive but she didn’t ( Hope she don’t understand I sent steps also) But not rated yet

😃

Guest spooky947

I did more than 10 revision for one buyer and she send her feed back to my inbox. 😃 Then I asked her to rate me positive but she didn’t ( Hope she don’t understand I sent steps also) But not rated yet

😃

Currently Dealing with one such buyer. Ordered without contacting and discussing the work required ( which was multigig ) and went ahead ordering and posting all requirements. I sent him a message that the work was actually word 5 gigs and that he should have contacted before. I normally cancel such orders but waited on this one as i did not want the canceled orders count to go up. He replied and bought a GIG extra worth 5 gigs. Now after i delivered the website files, he responded after almost 19 hours that his friend checked the delivered content and there are some pages missing ( The pages were protected on the original site, i provide website copying service). After a while he again posted and said that he does not want to leave a negative feedback and that i should make it work. How the hell am i suppose to copy something that i cannot see and is protected. 😦 I think he’s trying to scam 😊 . First of all he did not contact and asked if it could be done or not and after i actually did what was possible he want me to rectify the thing which i cannot access. I’ll wait for his reply and if the case worsens then CS :-S

Currently Dealing with one such buyer. Ordered without contacting and discussing the work required ( which was multigig ) and went ahead ordering and posting all requirements. I sent him a message that the work was actually word 5 gigs and that he should have contacted before. I normally cancel such orders but waited on this one as i did not want the canceled orders count to go up. He replied and bought a GIG extra worth 5 gigs. Now after i delivered the website files, he responded after almost 19 hours that his friend checked the delivered content and there are some pages missing ( The pages were protected on the original site, i provide website copying service). After a while he again posted and said that he does not want to leave a negative feedback and that i should make it work. How the hell am i suppose to copy something that i cannot see and is protected. 😦 I think he’s trying to scam 😊 . First of all he did not contact and asked if it could be done or not and after i actually did what was possible he want me to rectify the thing which i cannot access. I’ll wait for his reply and if the case worsens then CS :-S

Archived