I came back to Fiverr!

jason_777

I activated my gigs again! It has been almost 2 years since I last wrote articles on Fiverr. I did very well, earning $408.00 in my first month on Fiverr writing on any topic. I was a Level 2 seller! I really enjoyed it, and I learned a lot. Unfortunately, Christmas of 2013 came and ruined my schedule. This was before the vacation mode. When I realized I couldn’t handle all my traffic I decided to deactivate my gigs. I was bumped down to a Level 1 seller because of the hectic holiday season. I have since seen video games that I wrote the dialog for released on the Apple app store. It was a good feeling to know that I did that. I know I can do it, and I am ready to give it another try.

I have often thought: “Where I would be if I had stuck with Fiverr.” Fiverr has changed a lot, and it is now easier to control your schedule. I am ready to come back, and so here I am. I decided to change a few things about how I do my gigs now. I love to write, but instead of writing about anything, I’m going to create a series of gigs on specialized genres to write about. I hope they will eventually go viral like my first one did. I also have some ideas for new gigs that I think might just catch fire as well. 🙂

• Jason_777

Archived