Fiverr Response Rate

puahia

In my humble opinion the algorithm for calculating the Response Rate is not good. I answer questions from my buyers all the time and within 24 hours. Some of buyers tend to send several comments/questions right after each other in short messages. When I answer all the questions in one message my response rate goes down. It does not make sense.

Second, when I receive a “spam” message and chooses not to answer and/or Fiverr closes it down within the 24 hours (for a good reason) it seems my rating goes down because of this. It does not make sense.

Third, when the conversation is finished it seems that the one not answering back gets downgraded in response rate. This means if you want to keep your response rate never stop. It does not make sense.

Maybe the problem is there is no algorithm build in to calculate. As a very experienced software tester I would have send this back to the drawing board even if one of my observations is correct.

It is not supposed to ding you for ongoing messages. According to the blog it only tracks first response, not any after.
I think something is buggy with it though. I just posted up a rant. It is telling me I have only answered half my messages in the last 30 days, which is so far beyond untrue that I am livid.

Archived