Losing Levels

fastofficepros

I’ve been a seller on Fiverr since 2013. I decided to start making purchases on Fiverr and the strangest thing happened. It seemed like every time I tried to place an order for a $5 gig, the person tried to upsell me. When I didn’t agree to the upsell, my orders were cancelled repeatedly.

Finally I complained to Fiverr’s staff. I had 100% positive feedback, was a level 2 seller, and surely they would listen, right? WRONG. I reported these sellers and Fiverr told me they would send the referrals over to Trust & Safety. When I woke up the next morning, Fiverr had taken away not one, but both levels.

When I asked for an explanation, I was told it was an “automated process”. I couldn’t even get a straight answer!! Has a similar situation happened to anyone else?

Wow. That’s bad. I have heard about bringing down levels, but I believe that is when a seller commits some kind of a crime or violates a rule contained in Fiverr’s Terms and Conditions. Think or what could possibly have caused this to happen. Are you sure you haven’t violated any rule?
Because if it is an automated process as they said, then you must have triggered something that Fiverr considers an offence.
Well I’m just saying

I don’t believe for one bit that it’s an automated process. At the time my levels were taken, the ONLY thing going on was that I had contacted Fiverr to complain about the sellers who didn’t really have $5 Gigs. Not only that, I had 100% positive feedback. I assure you, BOTH levels were taken unfairly. All that being said, I cannot be the only on this has happened to. It feels like I am being told to “sit down and shut-up”, literally. I’ve worked too hard and too long to have an excellent rating to be treated this way. I was also told “With hard work, you can get your levels back.” aka to me "If you keep your mouth shut, you can get your levels back."
It’s incredibly unfair. I respond to EVERY message I get and I go above and beyond for my customers. The majority of the gigs I do are $5 gigs and I don’t hassle people to upgrade unless they really need it. Most already know they don’t need the $5 gig though and they contact you for a quote.

I really thought it was a mistake at first. That maybe Trust & Safety got the report backwards, but when I contacted Fiverr it was no mistake. They did it because I complained. Plain and simple. It’s unbelievable.
My “crime” was expecting to be able to get a $5 review on Fiverr.

Archived