Response rate lowered to 33%

alinahu

Hello dear friends. I am just two days old. Yesterday I got a message from a guy asking me to contact him via email, his message looked really suspicious and I decided to delete it without replying. Then he sent me the same message again which I deleted too. Today I noticed that my Response rate lowered to 33%! Should I reply to all such inappropriate messages? How this will affect my reputation? Can it be changed? Hope this would help you to avoid the same experience! Thank you!

@carriecreative’s idea is a really good one. If you don’t feel comfortable replying, you can also click the “report” button in the lower right-hand corner of a message. This will report it to Customer Support, and I’m pretty sure it means the message won’t count towards your response rate.

I wouldn’t worry too much about your response rate being 33% right now. You’re only just getting started, so as you reply to more messages, it will go up really quickly.

Guest robin1991

hi friends
Do you know if you view and favorite my gig, it’s really help to make the gigs popular in search engine?

Interaction and transaction through Fiverr are a matter of ethics. We all are community that should respect each other, including respect the system and rule built by the Fiverr. Making a transaction through email or other ways outside the Fiverr is unethical if both parties started it through the Fiverr. So, let’s be honest, ethical, and professional. Thank you

Hello,
Just wanted to share with you my auto-response for all of annoying for us spam advertisers proposing their services:

“Hello,
This annoying spam is not the way to get sales here at fiverr, believe me - even if I’d like to use similiar services, you will now be the last person I would choose to hire.”

Archived