Can I change my order to a Rush?

darrellgarrison

There is nothing anyone can do except for the seller. A seller is under no obligation to suddenly change their delivery date (though for extra payment many might). However, you do not know if the seller was pacing out their days or maybe they work a regular full-time job so do their work in the evenings, or where their time zone is that may be different than yours. You are just going to have to wait.

Now on another note, if you have something you need done right away, you could start looking for another seller who offers 1 day express delivery, contact them before hand and ask them about the job and if they can get it done by tomorrow morning.

Keep in mind, what happens if you don’t like it and it needs revisions? What was it that you ordered? A logo? Drawing?

All good points. I did attempt to pay the seller more, but the system caused red lettering to pop up, warning me not to pay the seller. It seems to me that it should be up to a seller whether or not to convert a regular job to a rush. Then they can decide on their schedule. At worst they simply say No. At best, everyone is happy.

Archived