Ordered by MISTAKE :/

alex_logos

Once, while I was just sliding through the other sellers of my category, I accidently hit the “order now” button. IT WAS TRULY AN ACCIDENT. I DID NOT MEAN TO DO SO. So, I explained this to the buyer politely, and asked for a cancellation. I was very sorry for him. it was really a mistake. However, I bet things like that do happen by mistake and also, there could be jobless sellers who order without a reason, distract you and finally request a cancellation just to lower your rates and disturb you. But, my point is there are two sides to this issue, like I explained above.

Reply to @dusuacangmon: Hi!
I guess you are talking about me. 😛
Well, hello there.

It was indeed a mistake on my side. I really felt bad but I couldn’t do anything as the “order now” button was pressed by mistake on my iPad.

There was no confirmation as to “You really want to place an order” or “Are you sure”.

I am so sorry you had a cancelled order from my side.
I pray you get so many sales that the one cancellation won’t feel bad anymore.

Reply to @funkygfx: oh so it you, it’s okay junkygfx XD good luck to you too,
oh my customer also say that he was so confuse don’t know how to complete the order on iphone/ipad because on mobile it not full function as web platform.

btw on phone i can’t deliver order to customer too, i have to log in by web and deliver to him so that our order can complete :<, fiverr need to fix this

Archived