Almost scammed by forgiener + question

ravermonki

Hey guys, I am a little worried.

So I requested someone to make a website for me and I got a offer from a girl named nancy at least that what it says on Fiverr, It says she is from united kingdom. She contacted me about the offer, after a few messages she sent me a dropbox file containing a text saying add me on s***e. I didn’t know the rules at the time so I added her. she had two accounts, both with the same name and info. It says she is a male in India, and she has TERRIBLE English! She seriously talked like she used google translate. She claimed she is a female and in united kingdom, but I am skeptical. Anyway we talked a bit, and she offered a price, I said let me think about it. Today she messaged me sending just a question mark; I told her I was not interested in her offer but thank you anyway. She offered something else for a bigger price saying it’s a deal only for me, and I said no thank you. Then she asked if I was in college, and what my job or expertise is. At that moment I blocked her. should I be worried about all of this? I don’t remember what her username is, she deleted her offer off my request, but it was something nursee I think.

It is hard to say. I doubt she could have gotten much on you unless you gave her information. Regardless, even if she did there isn’t a lot you could do about it since you broke one of the main Fiverr rules yourself. Not knowing isn’t an excuse since you have multiple chances to read the rules and even the message system constantly pops up warnings about outside contact. Good luck with all that.

Archived