What are the most active categories in fiverr?!

midohash

Hello,

If your gig can fit into more than one category:

1- What are the most active categories in fiverr to include your gig within for better exposure?

2- Can you submit your gig in more than one category?

Thanks for sharing your experience here.

Sheriff’s Note: Duplicate posts in multiple categories are against the forum guidelines. The other has been removed.

midohash said: If your gig can fit into more than one category

Not sure about “categories”, but if what you mean is sub-categories, then there are a few of them. I have checked some categories and found that some gig can do well in some sub-categories than where they were placed. For instance, if you are a writer and you target the “blog content” sub category, you can still gain some customers if that same gig is placed into the “creative writing” sub-category.

If you found that your gig can do well in other sub-categories, go ahead and place it there. After placing it there, check your gig impression and views after 48 hours to see if it goes up or dropped. If the change is not significant, it might take few days before you notice. That’s what i found so far.

Reply to @humorous:

humorous said: If you found that your gig can do well in other sub-categories, go ahead and place it there. After placing it there, check your gig impression and views after 48 hours to see if it goes up or dropped. If the change is not significant, it might take few days before you notice. That's what i found so far.

I’ll try that solution, thanks a lot.

Archived