Never Ever Do this!

divergents

Some days ago I changed my email id from fverr account. I think that was my biggest mistake ever, from that day my bad days started. After that I’m facing alot of problems. Befor that am geting good buyers messages and orders as well. But after that day I didn’t get any message and order. Not only that my account status is automatically going down. like my recent delivery was showing wrong time after sometime “recent delivery” was not appearing on my profile page. Then my sales in queue is also showing wrong status. My response rate is also drop down even I didn’t get any message from many days.

The crack down is not finished yet.

Before that day the fiverr customer support response me within 12 hours but now when I submited a request for all of these issues, till now I didn’t get any response.

So my advice is never ever even click on your email in fiverr.

I’m really very worry about my account because its look like my business is finished now. It looks like I’ll never get an order again. If any fiverr ambasssador or any person related with fiverr administration please please please forward my issues to fiverr.

Thanks

You know… programmers say “sun rises in the east and sets in the west, if you ok with that - don’t touch anything”… better never change anything unless you really, really need that, especially such ids as email address that could be used in many places throughout the database. And you know that people find bugs on fiverr periodically.
But don’t worry too much, just wait… I think support has to answer you soon and only they can help you to resolve this. Did you try to change email back?.. who knows

Hi Divergents, I think this is not the problem by your changing email. some time i also have same situation. i do not have any buyer and my gig impression was so down… some time it happens. But if you want more buyers. then promote your gig on social media. use fiverr forum “My Fiverr Gigs” Section. and keep patience you will definitely rocks. 🙂

Good Luck

hi @divergents !! I just recently changed my email address about 5 days ago and everything seemed fine to me. Perhaps this is just a coincidence or just really bad timing with the system. I’m not really sure. I hope things will get back on track for you real soon, I’ve contacted Customer Support a lot of times and they respond asap! I’m sure they can look into the issues you’re facing and help you out.

Archived