Seller not replying to question before purchase

gavingrandfield

Hi, I am trying to ask a seller what i need to pay for before order, and it has been a couple of days now, and have heard nothing. The seller is a top rated seller, with outstanding reviews for communication.

I have stated in my conversation that, I want to purchase, which makes me wonder why, I have had no reply.

As a result, because this is my first experience with Fiverr I am losing confidence, can some one reassure me please.

Sometimes when sellers have too many orders and know that they won’t have enough time to finish your job, they might just ignore the message. Don’t be discouraged about Fiverr just yet, in that case there are plenty of sellers to give you the best delivery like funkygfx said.

It could also be a glitch in the system. I know quite a few people, myself included, have been having on and off issues with messages not getting through. Either way, if he’s busy, probably best to find someone else if you need the work done soon.

Good luck! 😃

The prices are listed on the gig page. Is the task that you need done something that doesn’t fit anything in the gig description, so you need the seller to create a special price for you?

Some sellers won’t respond if you ask them something that is already explained on the gig page, especially if they’re busy.

There’s also the chance that the message has been lost under a load of others. It’s happened to me, when I’ve thought about replying but never actually done it. Have you tried sending a follow up message to see if the seller has missed it by accident?

Archived