Response Rate

esodot

Does the response rate algorithm considering the fact of time difference between buyers and sellers location? Simple use case: My response rate is decreasing when i get messages at night (Germany) from USA people (time difference 9 - 12 hours). So its kind of frustrating for me, because i need sleep!

Thank you

The point is that it should show the buyer how reliable the seller answers the messages. But it lead to misunderstanding, buyers with large time difference to my location would stay away, thinking i’m lazy or so --> there i’m sleeping 🙂

I think that Fiverr only counts the number of hours, regardless of the time zone.
When I get a message my phone vibrates, so I wake up, if it’s spam I click report, if not I answer, and then go back to sleep. It’s not a problem for me as I don’t get that many messages. My Response Rate is 100%.

Anyway, I don’t think that number affects us that much.

My response rate is also 100%, maybe during all period it fell to 99% couple of times. But I would never wake up just because of some message on fiverr 🙂 Always respond to everybody in the morning and no problem.
Reply to @esodot: don’t worry, maybe one of 10 will think something of the kind. When I loose a buyer out of any reason I don’t worry… the world is big you will find those who will ask first what timezone you have so they don’t bother you at night 🙂 I have such customers

Archived