Can Fiverr create a better reviewing (not feedback) process for delivered orders

So I have personally dealt with this situation a few times now where a client orders…project is delivered…and then client tries to find a reason to ask for money back or cancel in the attempt to keep the delivered product AND get his money back…basically getting a free gig. This is the biggest problem I see for many of us is delivering a finished product that can be downloaded and then the buyer can just complain or threaten to contact fiverr or request cancel when the product is 110% on the money. We have learned how to dodge these clients but still one sneaks in every now and then. It would be great if the buyer was not able to download the files UNTIL they have left feedback and completed the order. So they can view or listen but not actually download the product until leaving feedback. We try to send Low Quality samples for bigger orders first before sending actual files to try to combat the issue. But for people who do art and graphics as well as audio guys there needs to be some kind of system incorporated that protects us from this situation which is becoming more and more exploited. This also helps from having to make a ton of revisions and basically giving the client 2 versions of the order…basically a bogo…which we run into some times…client gets order and wants something changed in background or different sounds used…but still the original is available for download…so in theory they can try to ask for a few “small” changes but end up getting 3 versions of an order…

thoughts???

This is a great idea which SHOULD be implemented fast.

It’s so interesting that buyers have access to good files before even completing the payment. That’s not how business goes. Either the buyer pays one 50% up front and then you can deliver the files just to be safe or, their is a preview feature for your buyer to hear the audio/video/illustration with a “FIVERR” watermark so that they don’t run off with free work.

I think this is a MUST!

Thank you @provoiceworks for your suggestion!

Archived