Fiverr Accusations

palibacsi

I’ve been accused by fiverr of breaking its Financial Code of Conduct. I’ve replied to this accusation and fiverr, who failed to get it’s facts straight before making the accusation, have decided simply not to reply to my email and also not t issue any kind of retraction/apology for getting it 100% wrong… Does anyone on here have contact email/phone for fiverr as I’ve decided not to et the matter drop. I don’t take kindly to being accused of anything, especially when in fact it was myself that was owed money and not the other way around. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/78519/fiverr-accusations-#sthash.u0ThXrCW.dpuf

Fiverr does not accuse its users of misconduct or breaking the rules for no reason – that would be bad business on their part. If they have warned you for breaking any of their site rules, then they probably have a legitimate reason for making those claims.

The only way to solve those kinds of issues is to talk with Customer Service. And, if, for some reason, they are legitimately not responding, then that might be your answer.

Archived