Enquiry

sticoeur

Reply to @sticoeur: If you have completed his work you can go ahead and deliver them. his account not working is not actually your fault. You have completed the work you were hired to do.

Is it a case where you need additional information and the buyers account is not available?

This is the response of support

Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed the account you provided and it appears this user is currently not available to contact on Fiverr. I can see you have recently delivered both of your orders. If the buyer does not follow up with your update within the next three days, the orders will be marked as complete.
:)>-

Reply to @sticoeur: Once you deliver an order, you do not need to do anything else and the buyer does not need to contact you again. if the buyer does not review the order or mark it complete, it automatically completes in 3 days no matter what.

Now, since you cannot even send a message to this buyer, that means they probably were doing some bad things and got banned by Fiverr. I would just do nothing for now and if and when the money clears in our account, just leave it there in case there are any chargebacks.

Archived