Can I use feedback/comments/ratings I get as a seller to "promote" myself on outside sites?

jonreyes

I’m a professional sales copywriter and I’ve written just a couple of sales letters here on Fiverr. Right now I’ve got a 5 star rating and 3 reviews and I would like to include these reviews/feedback in my copywriting portfolio outside of Fiverr. Example; a customer gave me a good review on Fiverr and I would like to use that feedback as a “testimonial” on my copywriting portfolio outside of Fiverr. Is this fine? Does this make sense?

You ask a good question. I’m not sure if it’s against fiverr’s TOS but I’ve seen it done before.
I suppose if you’re using it to drive traffic back to your Gigs there shouldn’t be a problem.
Perhaps a comment from an admin could shed some light on this.

I am not an admin but I don’t recall anything against this in the ToS. I used some positive reviews at the bottom of samples that were for directing traffic back to Fiverr but that was some time back. I asked the clients for permission first via Fiverr inbox. It wouldn’t hurt to re-read current ToS first and perhaps ask Customer Support.

Archived