Is it right when new seller today get sell slower at beginning more than 3 years ago?

dusuacangmon

Well @dusuacangmon, I’m not pretty sure about the statistics. But I do think there are more sellers than buyers here on Fiverr, but ultimately I think it would depend a lot on your ability to sell and market your gig. When I started out here on Fiverr, which was about 2 months ago (June 2015), I was able to make a couple of sales and right now I’ve reached level 2! So maybe it’s more of a case to case basis. 🙂

P.S. I really like your beautiful INFOGRAPHIC gig! I favorited it and will definitely use in the near future! (Perhaps you should try and market it in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section here on the forum, if you haven’t yet.) 😃

The economy is in the crapper, a lot of people can’t find work and are turning to Fiverr and other websites to make money. The good news for established sellers is they have a ton of positive reviews, the bad news is that if your gig doesn’t appear in the first 5 rows, it’s difficult to get orders, unless you have lots of gigs.

Reply to @mrtrevor: i’ve watch some clip on youtube they teach other people to find quick money on fiverr by using online tool to make book cover and sth else, i think these clip made fiverr got ton of QUICK 15mins Seller =5$.

It can be good with people in first wave doing it earn 15mins = $5, but after these clip release, ton of seller coming to fiver and finding easy money that made thing like this.

Archived