Buyers should also have ratings & reviews on their profile

Agreed… I asked once, if I could rate a buyer and customer service replied that I can write answer to the review the buyer left (my experience). It’s not the same thing… since nobody can see it in the buyers profile. If I could see what other sellers think about the buyer, if someone had bad experience with him… I wouldn’t even consider working with the person.

I would love to have something like this in place. I just recently had 2 buyers that practically got free work out of me. Once their work is received (on time I might add) they immediately ask for it to be cancelled. No mention of a modification, nothing about what they didn’t like, just immediately asking for a refund. If I could’ve seen their ratings from other sellers, I would’ve cancelled from the very beginning before starting the job. Now, I practically wasted my time and they ended up with free work. As a seller, it’s very annoying.

On review sites the business can not rate the buyer/customer/client. Yes, reviews are visable but the company can’t rate the customers.

I just had a guy sell me a theme he claimed he had rights to…
it was not the theme requested…in fact it was a free theme…complete with the ad up top and bottom…he is not not answering PM’s…

The funny thing here is that the sellers cry that we should not expect much for five dollars yet they want 5 star reviews. This guy also begged for 5 star when he sold me the free/fake LOL

I do not like the way when you open a dispute you get no feedback…no email, nothing…I think this got me more worked up. I see the guy online…he was bugging this afternoon…as soon as he delivered this piece of junk poof…he is online but won’t reply

You also have an American on here who blatantly says he will only have a fake $5 gig - he will refund it - just to be ok on terms. That is pretty bad IMHO

Archived