My seller keeps asking for tips

mette75

I have ordered a logo design and paid 50 usd for it. Just the design as a png-file. I have asked the designer to change the design a bit 3 times, which has been done. During the conversation we have had, the designer has asked for tips 4 times! Is is normal? I have to say that I find it really rude as I think that tips is somehthing you earn and not ask for.

What say you? And how much would you tip a 50 usd gig if any?

I also don’t ask for tips. I can ask for more gigs, if it’s not enough to finish the job. It’s usually when the buyer keeps adding more requirements…
If requirements didn’t change and I named the price I don’t have any right to ask for more.
One guy once gave me as a tip 50$ for 50$ gig. It’s all up to a buyer and if the seller ask for it you can reject without any problem.

Its not a tip if they’re asking for it.Tips are GIVEN at buyer’s discretion. All they had to do was state that the changes made have exceeded the order and state the additional cost. That would have been the professional thing to do. However, I think $50 for a logo on fiverr is enough. I’m a professional Graphic Designer and I charge $250 per logo (not on fiverr or online). Perhaps he wanted more… but I definitely do not agree. Sellers should be fair to their buyers and vise versa. It’s a “NO tip” from me.

Guest webexpert1313

““Tips”” is fully depended on buyer. if buyer want to send “tip” then Ok.
But seller have no rights to asking about a “Tip”.

i am also seller but i am not asking “Tip”.

some buyers consider about my work professionalism and he/she give me automatically “Tip” after work successfully completed 🙂

Archived