Customer review disappears

cloudmyground

Hi all Fiverr sellers,

I’m new to Fiverrs and just started my first gig a week ago. I got a 5 stars rating and positive review from my first buyers (YAY ^^) But these days when I checked my profile, there’s no review or ratings. Could this be a bug on Fiverr or the customer delete the review? I don’t think the later is the case because she’s happy with the result and even recommend me to her colleague, who order a custom gig that I’m working on.

Have any of you been in this situation? This is my first review so it’s really important to me. You can see my gigs here, it’s still haven’t got any review yet

https://www.fiverr.com/cloudmyground/draw-you-cute-and-avatar-with-cool-accessories

Hello. I had same thing. I did the job and buyer was satisfied, even left a good review. After a little time I noticed it was gone. I believe that the buyer deleted the review. After He told me he didnt want to delete it and asked me to do a little more work, promised to add another gig on top if it works. I did the job, but he never answered me again.
Maybe they delete accidentally, maybe it’s fiverrs fault. I guess, we never find out

Archived