Buy a Stellar Rough Draft Separately

luckygutsy

This is something I see very few buyers do, but that has the potential to save them a lot of hassle down the road. Whatever it is you’re ordering, have a “rough draft” of it for reference. If you don’t have the idea or the skills yet to do that, buy another $5 gig just for that.

As a seller, this isn’t just a laziness thing – I promise! I find many buyers approaching me who don’t really know what they want yet, and give me total creative freedom. While very often they like what I deliver, I’ve also had instances where the buyer didn’t know they didn’t want a certain style until after they saw it. From the buyer’s perspective, they’re back to the drawing board and have lost time and money. If you’re buying gig extras, that can really add up.

Since there are so many amateurs on Fiverr offering their services extremely quickly, you should be able to get a draft version of your gig for $5, or at least get ideas for the direction you want to take. Take that to a really great seller and they’ll be able to polish it into something amazing, rather than starting from scratch and coming up with something that – while it might be great quality work – doesn’t work for you.

Hmm, not sure about this. I don’t think it would work in my area (copywriting), but it could work in graphic design. There’s the additional dimension that some sellers simply don’t read gig descriptions and just order the gig expecting perfection–and that’s a painful road to bad reviews through no fault of your own. On balance, I think this is a bad idea–the execution is unlikely to work.

I am a new buyer and have ordered three gigs one with extras. The ideas sounds good and I am using the $ 5 to see what is available and will be using these ideas to order extras at substantial costs. It would work for some one like me.

Guest seobookmarkbest

Some buyers are basically good, but if we lose the concept is in want of buyers, it would be a nightmare

Archived