Problem of Different time Zones

dhanur88

Hi

I am from Sri Lanka. Most of the customers of me are from USA or Europe. So most of them send messages when i am in sleeping( Between 12 AM and 6 AM local time ) So sometimes i may got late to reply. As a result of that my response rate has gone down. 😦

Is this directly affect the level of impressions ??

Don’t worry about that, just make sure to answer the messages in less than 24 hours, I don’t think you sleep for 24 hours !!
don’t worry about it, just keep delivering quality work and make sure to get good reviews and positive ratings, I too get messages when I’m asleep and I just anwser when I wakeup, never been a problem and never affected my account.

Good luck !

Don’t worry about it. Just reply within 24h (or longer, it’s a free world). If multiple orders communicate and cancel a few of them while delivering what you can. I’m in Greece and my orders come from AUS/US/CA/UK usually. If I’m about, I respond ASAP (I keep weird hours) if I’m not, I don’t. My current average is I think 6h. Tell spammers to go away because [spam] and report them. That gets rid of them completely while fulfilling your response metric.

The order doesn’t care about time zones. It’s 24h from order to delivery. Most human adults sleep around 6-7 hours a day. Don’t offer what you can’t do in a timeframe of 4-5 hours, because extra-fast 24h delivery assumes good work, fast. I don’t think mods count but it’s rare that a buyer will spec that they need the work NOW or they’re just skipping the queue. Anyone who needed it NOW wouldn’t go to a timezone where 95% of people are sleeping or goofing off after work anyway.

Reply to @emmaki: hi this is not about orders. This is about messages. If one of your customer send you a message and if you answer for that by taking more than 24 hours then your response rate will go down. Check the messages section there is a bar that representing the response rate

Archived