How to get more orders on your gigs

wordpressangel

Reply to @wordpressangel:
Reply to @sadafmehreen:

Just be patient, you will get busy periods and quiet periods. When I first started on Fiverr I got sales in really quickly, in fact the first day I posted the gig I got my first order. For the past 2 months however it’s been very quiet.

Just use the quiet time to do some external marketing. Try Twitter, make a website to advertise your work, work on your gig description. The possibilities are endless really.

Think: When the work picks up, you’re not going to have much time to breath, never mind do the above.

Reply to @sadafmehreen: Make sure your images really stand out, and that you are using keywords that people are searching for, and also that you don’t have the same exact service that everyone else is providing. But if you are providing a very similar service to everyone else you can try to add something to it that stands out from the rest.

That’s the conventional meaning. Look at OP’s gig. You pay them to post your ‘guest post’ on an unnamed blog. I can’t tell if she’ll write it or not–you need to improve your gig description, @wordpressangel. I personally wouldn’t purchase this gig because of poor English, no idea where my guest post ends up or even if the blog is relevant to my website.

I don’t consider this awesome advice at all. Sorry.

Archived