How to Charge up yourself when you are tired?

naveennathan

Hello Guys

Hope you all are having a good day!!

Have you been tired of your work? May be because of a bad fish in the sea (Fiverr), or may be because of one negative review, or may be just felt tired of no reason. There is a simple way to get energized in Fiverr itself. I do follow this everyday.

First, Just go to your profile and scroll down, start to read all the reviews you have got so for. All the positive reviews and memory behind them will soothe you for sure. And they will sow Positive energy in you. If that’s not enough, go to each and every Gig and read the positive reviews.

Try this all the time. Hope this will help you all!!

Thanks

Reply to @jamshed_khan: I also prefer revenue and statistics. Since no matter what review some orders make me frustrated each time I see them. How hard it was to get the client satisfied with his ever increasing demands for such a small amount… some of those buyers make me angry. I remind myself all the time why I am here, that I have to earn as much as possible for my family, not provide charity… and if it doesn’t worth the effor better reject the work from irresponsible buyer right away and do something else.

Go to Manage Sales and do the most tedious and time consuming orders first, then the easy ones last. I know this violates the strategy of letting a queue form to get more orders, but to me that’s not important. It’s all about delivering on time and getting good reviews.

You can also procrastinate, but then instead of having 10 things to do today, you’ll have 20 tomorrow, so watch out.

Archived