Last alexa reviews about fiverr. Third rate website

rizwanahmed

Poor Customer Support. Apr 01, 2013

Facebook User (Casual Visitor)

The best use of this site is Shopping.

Dislikes

Poor customer support

Comments: Very Poor Customer Support. They Banned my account for no reason.

Was this useful?Yes NoFlagShare this:

I would recommend

this site to a friend

New seller gigs not be active and site always hang, poor customer services Feb 27, 2013

devanodokhan (Power Visitor)

The best use of this site is Other.

Dislikes

Hard to navigate

Other

Poor customer support

Site is slow and unresponsive

Comments: I am new seller on Fiverr. I have joined and created some gigs about 12 days ago. My gigs not be index on Fiverr and can’t display any where. This is the bad time for me. I sent message on support. They provide me spam answare that didn’t they know about anything about it after 1 days. They inform promote your gigs on social media. If I promote my gigs on social media for sell, what are they are doing. They will get $1 per order. It is not legal way to Fiverr commission. So, do not waste time at Fiverr that the new users

I would recommend

this site to a friend

Customer Support very bad, Site hang, Money theif of Seller, New seller gigs not be index Feb 27, 2013

mimashana (Power Visitor)

Dislikes

Hard to navigate

Other

Poor customer support

Comments: I am sharing my experience about Fiverr. I was seller of Fiverr at Level2. I account has banned without any cause. My account balance was $450. They banned my withdrew method because they want to steal that money. I contact with customers support they reply me after 2 days and give me COPY PASTE ans that not unique information. It is very funny customer support provide after 2 days.

I would not recommend

this site to a friend

Negative Experience Jan 01, 2013

moneytech (Power Visitor)

Dislikes

Other

Poor customer support

Comments: What Customer Support. I had a 97% rating level 2 seller and $400+ In my account on the 16th Dec my account was disabled with no reason as to why. I submitted support tickets every day for a week no reply. A real kick between the legs Xmas gift. Finally got a reply after Xmas, here’s what they said. “Please contact us again on January 18th to learn how to withdraw your available revenue (if any) thats made available to your account”. Yeah Right can kiss my money good-bye which was sitting in the account. My solution was to create my own Gig Site and my New Years Resolution is to steal all of fiverrs good sellers.

I would not recommend

this site to a friend

The Sadest Customer Support Ever Dec 28, 2012

charlie5 (Power Visitor)

Other

Dislikes

Hard to navigate

Other

Poor customer support

Comments: I have join this site and they are not what they claim they are they banned my account for having a logo made for my website if you have been banned by these no common sense people that run this site and then they keep your money too and never refund your money after banning your account if you all that has had this happen to you you can use the number 1 gig site online ministaffing dot com i would have to say ministaffing they are 10,000 times better and they care about the well being of there customers and have a plus customer support too try them if you tired of fiverr railroading you join a real site that will not banned and then come up excusses after that too

I would recommend

this site to a friend

Worst website ever Nov 22, 2012

ruler181 (Power Visitor)

Dislikes

Hard to navigate

Poor customer support

Comments: this website and all its seller are just full of scam . they all cheater , i recommend you find other gig sites. fiverr are waste of time and money , be aware

I would not recommend

this site to a friend

Terrible, rubbish ! Nov 18, 2012

Facebook User (Power Visitor)

Other

Dislikes

Poor customer support

Comments: How is allowed in 21st Century a site that reads openly private communications and terminate accounts, withhold money without any explanation of any kind. Only way to wake them up is when you ask for all the money you have spent in the site, transaction by transaction. Suddenly they know you and then they send you your money. Also, termination of ads for no reason even being a power seller with 100% positive and many other abuses of all kinds in this Israel based server where obviously they feel protected from any lawsuit. Indecent, abhorrent administration that has no respect whatsoever for those who work so hard for a fiver. Terrible, I insist.

I would not recommend

this site to a friend

You get what you pay for Nov 10, 2012

adriantnt (Casual Visitor)

Dislikes

Other

Comments: Like the site name says, you usually pay $5 for different services. Remember that you get what you pay for, don’t expect anything good for $5.

I would not recommend

this site to a friend

Full of scams Oct 12, 2012

Facebook User (Enthusiast)

Dislikes

Hard to navigate

Other

Poor customer support

Comments: I tried FIverr many times for SEO and graphic works. most of deliveries are just craps. Really a waste of money. There are lots of nice places provide outstanding services out there. I don’t know why people are hang with Fiverr. Really frustrated.

Archived