My GIG's are not seeing on Fiverr search since one month up

smmseohelp

Hello,

Since one month and 7 days my all gig are out of fiverr search and I contact fiverr support several times but they said for change my services I already changed and contact then again but they did not reply.

Since one month I have no income and fiverr is only my income source.

How can I run my life cost, actually I take freelancing as my profession.

If my services are not restore on fiverr search, so how can I continue my freelancing career?

Please help me and give me better guide.

Thanks

Unfortunately for you, it means that no matter how many times you write to them or complain about your circumstance of not being included in the search, things will not change. They are NOT promoting the type of Gig you offer (according to this email they sent you) any longer. Most likely, it is due to many scammers who would promise unrealistic things, break ToS of other sites etc. Fiverr does not want to be under any scrutiny or get in trouble for promoting this type of “work”.

So, what this means for YOU if you want to continue to do this type of Gig, is that YOU have to promote your Gig. That means, either set up a website, blog or other type of page (not sure I would recommend Twitter or FB if what you promise is breaking their rules) and promote yourself and what you offer here on Fiverr, as Fiverr will NOT be promoting your listing any longer.

GG

Reply to @smmseohelp: Fiverr has a tendency to shut these type of things down slowly. They’ve done the same thing with other services that violate the terms of 3rd party sites. Amazon reviews, Facebook likes, Twitter followers, etc. They don’t shut them down all at once. Most are taken down after Fiverr receives a complaint from either a buyer or a 3rd party site.

Other sellers will also report these type of services and the gigs that are not making huge money are taken down fairly readily. Over time they will probably phase all of them out of search but it’s hard to say. The thing is, it’s their site and they can really do as they please. I wish they would apply and even standard to everyone instead of doing it case-by-case, but they probably aren’t going to ask me what I think. 😉

Reply to @smmseohelp: Well, I see that you have some writing gigs on your profile now. I suppose that Fiverr allowed them. You may need some extra luck if you want to sell writing gigs. You might sell a few to people who just want plain content that is keyword-stuffed. You aren’t likely to get hundreds or thousands of sales with writing gigs that say things like:

"100% unique con tent no copy no mess.

Any subject any type of wri ting I’ll help you."

If you are just trying to grab a few dollars and not attempt for high sales in writing areas, I suppose that’s up to the buyer.

Archived