Problem

dipon001

With so many logo design gigs on Fiverr, I’m starting to think that even if each single person in the world (and their respective pets) would order one, it wouldn’t be work enough for all of you.
Furthermore, I find that many of you guys offer logos that look almost the same.

Why don’t you try to set your imagination off and offer something different?

You could try a little offline promotion with local businesses and make Fiverr your “business card”. I wouldn’t personally advocate this (hell, make your own website/portfolio/blog/etc), but a couple of good reviews could throw you upwards on Fiverr–and locally, you’d probably pick up quite well through networking.

How many people in your town can do what you do? I’ll bet my right hand that you’re better than all of them. And you’ll get better than $5 for 2 logos too. Get a sense of your worth, learn and grow and come back with confidence.

Here are a few problems with your gig…

• you need to talk about your education or what kind of experience you have.
  • you have no real logos, all of your images just have the word “logo”, buyers want to see real samples.
  • just to let you know you do have some problems with English, so that may turn off some buyers.

Archived