Please help, rating experience gonne bad

pwnisher

guys this is the thing, i had 1 order cancelled due i didnt have time to do it because i was studying for exams this week… the thing is that when the buyer cancelled the order i recived a 1 star rating, also it dropped my rating from 95% to 90 !!! thats a lot for 1 gig… AND I HAVE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE THAT NEVER RATED MY SERVICE !! So, please fiverr if some mod or admin are reading this, please when the gig is marked as completed in 3 days, please post an auto rating , because people never rate or they buy and leave … so its very bad for sellers…

also i cant respond the last cancelled order i dont know why … so it figures in my gig a 1 star rating without an explanation and im feeling really bad for this

thanks

it’s logic man, the buyer paid and was waiting for his order, you could’ve logged in to cancel it or activate vacation mood, when the order is very late and you don’t deliver the buyer has the right to cancel and give you negative rating, and even fiverr customer support can’t remove it, you have to be carefull there.

Archived