Level 2 In Less Than A Month! - #Thankful

speedy876

Hello All,

Just wanted to share a small victory here - I just graduated to a Level 2 Seller and it has not yet been 1 Month of creating my Gigs.

Saying a Big Thank You To Fiverr and all the supporters of Speedy876!

These Forums are very supportive and the customer service is top notch.

• To All New Sellers Out There - Please continue to put in the work and provide excellent service to ALL Buyers.
  • To All Existing Sellers - Thanks for Tips, Tricks and Support that contributed massively to earning this badge.

With the continued Support - I WILL be putting up a post when I Hit - Top Rated Seller :-bd

Regards,

Speedy876

Congrats, but quickly, one of your gigs is titled, “I will translate ALL languages to English” so does it mean you understand all languages in the world or you do machine translation? to me that gig is not clear and I think you are hiding something from your buyers on Fiverr.
Cheers,
Prolitech

@mniluka - Thanks! Same to you.
@prolitech - Thanks much! We have some really talented persons on our team 😉
@blogpostseller - Thank You!
@itshamdani - You will get there in no time, also keep pressing just as hard and support other sellers and you will also level up quickly. The feeling is fantastic 🙂
@webexpert1313 - Thanks, and I appreciate your support; continue being the great person that you are.
@sagarjha - Thanks and Come back here and let us know WHEN you make it, cuz’ we know you will.
@ilovenish @sara769952 - Thanks guys, all the best to you 2 too. :-bd

Regards,
Speedy876

Archived