Question?

viralboy

Hey,

I have new gig made 3 days ago, which I got 3 orders and some traffic (by sharing the gig in my social media).

Now, my gig has impr: 43, clicks: 66 and almost 268 views and 3 sales

when I search that tags I used in my gig in the search box, I can’t see my gig there.

www.fragglesrock

How my gig will be in the search results?

Sheriff’s Note: Linking to your gig or profile is considered advertising and belongs only in My Fiverr Gigs. If you have general questions like this, you don’t need a link as your username is already hyperlinked to your profile.

Seeing your gig in the search results also depends on which category you’re looking at: Recommended, High Rating, or New. “Recommended” gigs are typically high-rated gigs chosen for an individual user based on what he or she has looked at in the past. The High Rating category shows all sellers in the parent- or sub-category according to their absolute ranking among all ranking metrics. The New category is just that: new gigs. As much as I can see, the New category is sorted by age, so if there’re a hundred new gigs in that sub/category every day, then you may have to scroll for a while to find yourself. But give this some time: as much as we like to gripe about Fiverr, they do quite a good job of giving new sellers and new gigs plenty of exposure. If your gig is solid and there’s an audience for what you’re offering, you should land some sales eventually.

Reply to @viralboy: Then if your gig isn’t there, and it’s been longer than 24 hours, there’s nothing else we can do to help you on the forum since nobody who responds to questions, comments, etc. actually works for customer service. We’re just buyers and sellers talking to buyers and sellers, and you need to open a ticket if you think your gigs aren’t displaying correctly.

Archived