Late in delivery

ayagamal541

If a buyer cancels because you’re late, you’ll get a nasty 1-star review with no right of reply. Beyond that finality, I believe that it affects your “on time delivery” stat, but if you maintain a good channel of communication with sellers about why you’re late (and not “the dog ate my [home]work” variety most will be understanding. So yes. I had some issues lately–too many orders, not enough time, so I extended my delivery hours to avoid this issue (just edit your gig). Communication, basically.

Reply to @ayagamal541: If you delivered late and he gave you a good review then the only thing it should affect is your average delivery time.

Just to be sure though, click on your username to the top right of Fiverr and select "My Sales > Analytic. Towards the top-right corner of the screen it will show you your rating.

Just do as much as you can everyday. Click “My Sales” and then “Manage Sales.” That tells you when everything is due. For example, I have 7 things due on July 29 (today is July 26), I’m not going to wait until the 28th or 29th to do them. I’ll do at least 5 of those things tonight.

It won’t affect your rating generally, but it might affect traffic to your gig. I had this issue a day ago, when a client did not provide the requirements and posted them hours after the ticker was showing late. I then got a alert message from fiverr that said something like "If you deliver late, you might get 10% less exposure / traffic to your gig, so it might affect your ranking in fiverrs search functions.

So while it won’t affect your rating, it might affect the traffic you receive for your gig.

Archived