I'm afraid to go on holiday

bookwormer

I’m due to take holidays in September but I’m afraid to put my profile into vacation mode in case I loose all my customers. My gigs are selling really well at the minute and I’m worried that if I disappear for 2 weeks they will all go elsewhere.

I’m even considering taking my laptop on holiday but I know that’s mad because I need a break away from it all.

Any suggestions?

I took two weeks off and was so worried about this, too. But I put myself in vacation mode and came back after 13 days, turned vacation mode off, and the messages and orders came pouring back in. Maybe I got lucky? I don’t know, but I decided I’m not going to spend too much time worrying about it again. If you need to go on vacation, take the vacation and don’t stress about it. When you get back, promote your gigs like crazy, get back on the forum, and hopefully it will work out.

Guest webexpert1313

yes i am also worry about, if i am planning to go on vocation then if i put vocation mode then may be i loss my sale ration.

Any one happy answer how to no loss selling ratio… Please reply

Same thing was happens with me 2 weeks ago !

I put my Gigs on vacation mode for just 5 days, and when I put them live again, lots of messages & Custom Offers waiting for me, and My top selling gig received very few clicks within 2 days…and red arrows (downwards) on impressions . But I did start getting orders after 3 days…

That’s means ! I will never ever go anywhere, without my Laptop 🙂

Try to complete all outstanding gigs prior to going on vacation, then edit your gigs to the longest possible delivery time (not sure, but I think it caps at 2 weeks also?) and go on vacation for 1 week, making sure to “come off” Fiverr vacation after a week has passed in your exotic Barbados vacation (or less exotic). Then you will have some orders in the queue, but you won’t plummet down the ratings nor be pressured into diving straight into a scary sea of orders to avoid late delivery.

In theory, anyway–I’ve never had a “vacation” from Fiverr! This is probably what I would do. But then check in obsessively anyway lol. As a writer I need at least one day a week with minimal writing to recharge the batteries somewhat, but I do my own customer service etc on those days, it’s at most 15-30 minutes and after I can forget about it.

Take the vacation and quit worrying! Just keep a semi-eye on it so you’re on top of any potential issues.

Archived