Social Media Promotion

wow_designss

Hi All ,

I m little bit confuse about the promotion of my gigs on social media…If i promote my gigs on social media it can only give me views , impression and clicks but it doesn’t give me orders ? So my basic question is how much it is important for a gig to more and more clicks and impression ??

Please Guide me …Thanks 🙂

it’s all about the quality of your works and the description of your gig, you joined fiverr only this month, be patient, don’t worry about orders, you can’t get a lot of orders just by joining fiverr, keep delivering quality works and getting 5 stars ratings and you will get more sales by time

Reply to @wow_designss: No advertising “gives” you orders. It doesn’t matter if you rely on Fiverr advertising alone, social media, or you buy a $25,000 advertisement on television telling people about your gigs. To get orders, people have to find you somehow (through some kind of advertising) and then they have to believe in you and your service enough to want to buy it. Of course, the more people who see your gigs, the more chance someone will give you a try and that is why advertising matters. If your product and your profile don’t convince them to buy when they get there, you don’t make money.

Guest webexpert1313

you no need to worry about orders… you need to worry about quality of work and buyer satisfaction first !! if you promote in your gigs in social media, if any body impress with your services, offcourse he/she order your services.

so maintain your feedback and provide quality works and promote more and more.
Hope you will get more and more sales future.

Good luck 🙂

Archived