Ownership pleas help

embutu

I am new for fiverr. I don’t know that much how it works and the customer support doesn’t respond on time. I like to know how the buyer can get guaranty or 100% ownership without any written and signed document for the material he or she bought from this site? Does fiverr provide that? I couldn’t get anything more than words. How do I spend my money like this? How do others deal?

Please help me.

No written contract but the TOS clearly states

OwnershipOwnership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the sellers Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein.

Read more here
favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

So your proof of payment shall be good enough as a proof. 🙂

I contacted the seller to send me a link or a statement for it because the link you posted recommend that. The seller doesn’t have any idea about that. Could you please guide me where and how to buy it?
I really do appreciate your help,

Archived