Really customer support are the best, great job!

onlinedzshop

So today I checked my email and I found that customer support sent me an email saying that they had to cancel an order because a dispute was opened and I should stop working on it.

Here’s the thing, the order that they cancelled I finished it about a week ago and the buyer liked it and gave me 5 stars rating with a great review, and now they cancel it and tell me I should stop working on it !!!

So I worked my a** off to deliver on time, the buyer gets the video, then customer support cancel it, refund the money and remove my rating, so he gets a free order and his money back !!! wow CS you’re the best.

There’s no reason what so ever that gives you the right to take away my effort, my time, my money just like that and just say you had to !!! even if this buyer stole the money that he ordered with, or even if he got if from selling drugs…

I worked my f***** A**** offfffffff to deliver it on time, wasted my time, and effort on it…

it was a 5$ order, it’s not about the money, it’s about treating us like COWS, they just took action without me having anything to say about it, am I a cow to you customer support !!!

What if it was a 100$ order and I wasted effort, money and my time to deliver it, you just do the same thing and I can go F**** myself ???

Wow really CS, you’re the best, thank you, thank you…

I don’t know how cancellations normally work, but I just received my first cancellation. I agreed to the cancellation because I hadn’t even started work yet, in fact the order was only raised 2 minutes before cancellation. Anyway, I noticed that there was a timer on it that said, if it isn’t accepted or declined within 2 days it will automatically be accepted for you.

I don’t know how long ago they buyer asked for money back, but they didn’t by any chance ask for a refund 2 days ago?

Wow!
As a buyer, you guys have me now questioning if I should request a refund for a mishandled order. I wasn’t considering requesting a refund. I chocked it up as a loss, as I really wanted to leave the review. I don’t have the work from the buyer.

I do think I’m seeing fiverr leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to being able to see an overall rating of seller and buyer engagement. I see loads of what seem like flowery five star ratings, but now question it a bit. I think it doesn’t paint the actual picture of users. Some may give crappie service, but beg a negative review be changed to a positive one, with the bribe of getting money back.

Sorry to see fiverr comes up a bit short with protections for honorable buyers AND sellers.

Reply to @bisouschouchou: That’s incorrect. Fiverr will not change a rating whatsoever. I’ve had my own personal experiences where the buyer didn’t realise he’d left a 2 star review. I asked Fiverr to change it they said they couldn’t. I was able to finally get in touch with the original buyer who gladly switched it.

FIVERR CS will never ever remove negative feedback. Never.

Reply to @thecreativeguys: OKAY! Thanks for responding. So, now the seller has sent YET ANOTHER message asking me to change the feedback, offering to refund my purchase…in the last hour. I am not sure what is going on, as I’m trying to have a conversation with support for clarity, but they sent a canned response stating my order was complete and I left a negative feedback, but could change it…like, what is that? Not a response to help me understand their rules.

I hope to get a clear response from @fiverr regarding this, as I’d like this guy to stop sending cancellation requests! I’ve told him I would argue or haggle or be harassed, basically brow beaten into submission on this. I could see if I tried negotiating a refund AND the file. But I didn’t even demand the product OR the money back.

Is it that he loses more than a star, and possibly a client or two? Or does fiverr penalize sellers?

If a buyer opens a Paypal dispute, which usually is done to try to get free work, fiverr does not get paid so therefore the seller does not get paid either. It is the cost of doing business that sometimes you will lose the money you earned in this way but fortunately it is rare.

Reply to @misscrystal: This is why Fiverr needs an arbitration team to handle disputes. A few weeks back I lost $75 for one order. The work was completed (custom gig) and I was expecting to start on the next phase when the buyer asked for a refund as they did not understand what was done (but purchased the custom gig explaining everything… meh)
Sadly, I was not given a voice and the buyer got their cash back and free work.
Hoping some type of arbitration process is soon put into effect.

Guest webexpert1313

fiverr customer support is always great and i am feeling so proud i am working in fiverr as a seller. 🙂

Fiverr change my life… Thankyou fiverr 🙂

Archived