New members and sellers 2 should get the opunity to have 8 extra gigs like top rated sellers!

escape

I have seen, read and checked out in forum, readed posts, some new sellers includes me may have problems with the buyers because unclear purchase conditions where they have only 4 options for extra gigs. I wonder why we new sellers have limitid extra gigs but top rated sellers for example has 8 extra gigs? The most of them even sellers 2 have 4 or more orders in queue. It sounds unfair when other sellers have a part orders in the queue which has also specified extra gigs and can serve more money than we new do. I think, therefore, that new members would also have the opportunity to design a special service with a total 8 extra gigs that can be required to make a price ready more clear so that no confusion arises and, above all, the new seller does not work sometimes free on the basis of unrealistic modifications from the buyer’s side.

You should be happy you even have that option.
When I started, along with many others, I did not have extras as a new seller.
I had to sell what I could.

New sellers should EARN their way to the top to earn the gig extras.
If everyone had the same features, sellers would have little to no incentive to level up to level 1 or 2.

Reply to @funkygfx: ohoho, this what can called an extremly conservative thought…maybe i can agree with you, that we have the option of 3 gigs (one is for that Shuterstock) but i dont need it. The thing iswe live in a free market in which goods and services shall be made available without restrictions for consumers therein include free competition between operators on the market. This is no free competition or have I wrong?

Reply to @skydesigner: Yes i understand but its not only to earn mor money, its the problem new sellers have to handle, cause buyers often dont get the right price from the begining, where the seller could not take it up in a extra gig! This ends often in unlimited modifications more then the seller want or in cancelations. This is an option all sellers should have and not only sellers level 2 (6 extras) or top rated sellers (8 extra gigs). Fiveer earn more and a clear agreements is better then 100 of cancelations in a day, there money returns to the Buyer cause a missunderstanding (unclear gig specifications).

Reply to @kjblynx: I agrre with you, thats the only option to get it right but its not good if the buyer looks in the profile and see gigs in another price.The buyer might be wary. I hope you know what i mean…

Archived