Why do they say"Gig items title can't be balnk" even if I have already added a title?

shanikachp

I am totally confused??

I tried to create another gig, but it keeps on tellin “Gig items title can’t be blank and

Gig items title must be at least 8 characters”, My title is way more than 8 characters and I don’t know, I can’t save it either…

What should I do??? ~X(

• Like 2

Take a look at your gig extras to see if they need something changed or added to the wording. I’ve gotten that message too and it always disappeared when I changed things around some. As I recall it was something about the extras. Maybe you have a checkmark next to the extras to indicate you want to use them but they do not say anything.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Very frustrating that Fiverr doesn’t specify where the supposed error is! Took me 30 minutes of time wasted changing things around to figure it out!

The issue is in the gig extras, the tab on the right side that says “Choose Type”, as in “Choose Type of Extra” is what they are referring to when they say “Gig Title can’t be left Blank”, even though that makes no sense what so ever! It should say, “Gig extra category can’t be left blank”. That would make more sense, wouldn’t it? And even though I didn’t want to have the extra anymore, I had to make something up. I know this post is old, but I figured I’d comment in hopes that it helps someone.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This error is a little confusing as it makes you think it only applies to the literal gig title. However, it actually also applies to your gig extras as well. To fix, make sure all extras and the title have over 8 characters.

If you write and extra, then delete it before saving, it’s possible the system is flagging the error of you ‘activating’ the extra space but not putting content.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i managed to fix the error “Custom extra price cannot be empty” by deleting the erroneous text that fiverr keeps putting in the ‘extra service’ boxes AND putting in $5 in each, even though I had those boxes unticked and empty. Cant believe how poor the UX is here. SML

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...