Can anyone please check my profile?

muneebmurtaza

Hello Friends!

Can some one please check my fiverr gigs and suggest me if there’s something wrong with my gigs because i am not getting any sales. i tried my best to make the gigs perfect but still not getting sales 😦 if you have time please check my gigs and profile .

https://www.fragglesrock

posting profile in forum is allowed ?

Thank you !

Sheriff’s Note: Links to profile/gigs are not allowed in the forum except in the My Fiverr Gigs category. The good news is that your username is an automatic link to your profile so interested users can still find you.

Guest webexpert1313

you need to write gig description fully seo optimized and original and must be promote your gigs in various social medias. Hope you will get orders soon 🙂

Reply to @esodot:
Yes I agree with esodot, because, I remeber how I used wait for days without an order during my debut, I guess it takes hope, courage and commitment to try your best in doing all the alterations poosible everyday, sending offers in buyer requests and finding the best way in proving your talent and persuading them to order you and finally acieving your goal, no matter how many days or months it takes, for when you’ve hit the ball, the rest will just be fine.

I wonder if it could be that you have many very, very different gigs. My first thought was “wow, he does very diverse stuff, but is he really good at any of this?”. This is graphic design (powerpoint slides), writing, research, youtube and finding stock photos, but in your description you say that you learned finance.
Maybe it would help to have fewer gigs within the same branch?

Archived