I am being stalked and harrassed by a fiverr seller for leaving bad feedback seller name "

Hi I am an intern for a major PR firm in Hollywood, Ca I hired a seller from iheart radio seller name “fragglesrock” she did not do the radio interview as we asked her, we left her bad feedback and she looked our PR firm outside of FIVERR is now stalking and threatening and sending us EMAILS outside of FIVERR! Unsolicited! Fiverr states your not suppose to send emails to clients and she is harrassing us can you help?? we can post the email!

I agree princess, take a breath for a second and please don’t type in all caps when you are angry, it hurts my eyes and does nothing to make your point.

The problem you have is real, but the way you dealt with it is wrong as has been pointed out already.

Having to report a stalker would be new to anyone don’t you think? Call the police, reporting it to fiverr can only get their account shut down at best, but what else do you think they can do? It’s not like anyone from fiverr is going to send a bodyguard to protect you.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

@mrbargain

Reply to @mrbargain: your jokes nasty snide remarks and rudeness is not appreciated or wanted your a seller I am a buyer thanks for showing your true colors for making sure a potential customer like me will never buy from you ever!!! go away and thanks for adding insult to injury! I have wonderful strong men around me if a stalker wants to step forward ever! trust me, its online cowards that I don’t like, you know the ones that disrespect women online and make snide remarks and stalkers!

Archived