USA CUSTOMERS (Buyers) ARE THE BEST ONES!

mujtaba110

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I doubt that! The only way this forum post is helping any sellers is by showing potential buyers who the jokers are.

Reply to @noble12: And I’m sorry, I don’t think you got the joke. You said American sellers are the best, you are a seller and your profile says you are based in the UK.

Reply to @fonthaunt: You clearly got it!

In all seriousness though, you do realise this forum is public right? Both buyers and sellers can see what you’re putting here. Do you think this forum post will help your international business relations?

Reply to @julipalmer7: I admit, I’m with you @julipalmer7. Most of what is on the “good buyer” lists in this thread are still what I would want too. When it comes to messaging, though, I would way rather they ask me if they are the slightest bit confused. I don’t mind if that means they want to haggle, even, I can say no. I hate having to cancel even for mutuals, though, and I can address most silly things with canned responses. 🙂

My mindset is that of a Global Citizen, especially in a Global Economy…

The only reason I agree is that USA is at the top of my list as most orders by country. UK is my second favorite, then Canada, then Australia, then India, then…lol**

**This order can change at anytime and until another country takes over as my top producer, USA is my favorite, and will be for quite awhile as they have an insurmountable lead. 🙂

Those who are saying that posting this will keep buyers in the forum away…if that’s how judgmental a buyer will be, it’s best not to deal with them anyway. Only thing that matters is RESULTS and if someone is trolling the forum for sellers and sees a seller who thinks USA has the best buyers but lives in the UK, and they don’t want to order from them, GOOD. Best for both parties. No one is perfect, and in the global marketplace of Fiverr, everyone should be treated the same, but stereotypes rise about for a reason and are true to an extent. The solution is to be able to handle them all accordingly, however, when someone is rude or tries to take advantage of your or your services, they should get the same back regardless where they are from! 🙂

DTong (TRS)

This is a kind of out there post. I am glad that you like my country as I am in the USA and I can tell that you like the general disposition of the people here. However, I do think that every country has good and bad buyers. I have had good buyers from all over. I think if you do a good job for people in general, they react well. Best wishes.

Reply to @mujtaba110: If you are ever wondering about that sort of thing I have two suggestions. One - check to see if the original post has a note added. This is on the original post:

Sheriff's Note: Moved to a better fitting location in Conversations.

Also, sometimes if things are very busy things get moved without a note, though usually that’s only on internal spam. This FAQ may help: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/70027/what-if-you-place-a-forum-post-and-then-you-cant-find-it-resolved

Archived