Order delivered - order completed

lamoore

Guys… only last Question ,

what if i download the images from website which is royalty free and can be use for commercial purposes… can i do business with that then ?

It depends on whether the site has exclusions. Read the terms of service of the site you want to take the images from eg. limitations of use. Though I’d still advise it would be much better to create a different gig so you avoid copyright/similar issues.

edit: Best to create a different gig. It’s not worth the risks of unintentional copyright/other rights infringement otherwise.

Guys… only last Question ,

what if i download the images from website which is royalty free and can be use for commercial purposes… can i do business with that then ?

If you DO choose to use images from a site that lists them as free for commercial use, you’d just best be sure that the site is reputable and that you understand what you are doing. None of this sneaky stuff is going to save you if you get a bunch of reviews and then lose all of them because you tried to find a loophole. If you use a reputable site and make SURE you understand the language in the permissions it might be doable. A bunch of people helping you on a forum is not a substitute for legal advice.

Archived