Can i use my visa card to purchase a gig without using a paypal account?

kihook

Fiverr allows different payment method depending on your country. I recommend going through the order process (before actually paying), to see what methods are available to you.

However, I believe Fiverr doesn’t directly accept any card payments, they always use a processor like PayPal, so you would have to use some kind of processor.

Regards,
Adam

Reply to @twistedweb123: Hi, I see that fiverr only accepts paypal, some of us do not have paypal accounts and can’t have ones, we only have visa or mastercards, and sometimes we need things done and we can’t pay for it, me as a seller I wait till I have available balance and use it to buy, but what if money is not available yet on my account ?

Fiverr should really make it possible for us to pay using visa or mastercards.

Reply to @globalva: I have seen people on here say that they bought on Fiverr as a guest so many times and I was confused since I thought they had to have a Fiverr account to buy at all. Now I think they were confused along with me because they had a Fiverr account but used the guest option on PayPal. Whew!

Reply to @fonthaunt: Yes indeed, it can be confusing at times! The user would still have to sign up for a Fiverr account to buy…it’s just the payment option via PayPal that allows the guest access. - meaning they don’t have to sign up for PayPal to purchase. I know…it’s as clear as mud. :P. I’ll request that the TOS regarding payment options are updated. Hopefully that’ll help clarify. 🙂

Archived