How do I Withdraw Refunded Money on Fiverr Account? [RESOLVED]

marns1994

I brought something off of a seller, which ended up not quite being what I was looking for, which then ended in me getting a refund. The money however did not come back to my Bank Account, but to my Fiverr account. It is $350 and I would like it to be in my account. How do I do that?

Sheriff’s Note: The best answer has been provided by twistedweb123. This thread is now resolved and closed. To clarify for others, the thread title has also been edited to state ‘refunded’ money, rather than standard withdrawals

Hi marns1994,

Any order refunds are added back to your account as a ‘shopping balance’. This balance cannot be withdrawn and would need to be used to purchase other gigs. You can only withdraw money if it is earned on the Fiverr platform.

This is clearly outlined within the Fiverr terms of service:

“Fiverr does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.”

Archived